SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Zorroa Corp., one of the world’s leading providers of accessible machine learning (ML) integration solutions backed by Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund, today officially launched a first-of-its-kind ML SaaS platform, Boon AI. Boon unlocks the ML API ecosystem through a single point-and-click visual interface, reducing cost of ML adoption and making ML accessible as a competitive differentiation in media-driven organizations.
The Boon platform is now available in the Google Cloud Marketplace.
Businesses struggle to find a way to test, evaluate, and discover optimal business cases for ML without the traditionally high costs and months or years of lead time. The proliferation of cloud services, a shortage in tech talent, and the risk and unpredictable nature of data science only add to the complexity. Boon enables media technologists to integrate ML capabilities into their digital media supply chain via APIs in a matter of days or even hours. Boon drives workflow automations and opens up new revenue streams that would otherwise not be feasible without AI and machine learning.
“We’re excited to partner with Zorroa and to help deliver its machine learning integration platform on Google Cloud,” said Kip Schauer, Global Head of Media & Entertainment Partnerships at Google. “With just a few clicks, customers can deploy Boon AI on the Google Cloud Marketplace to help break down the machine learning adoption barrier and enable workflow efficiencies and new revenue streams.”
Boon is an easy-to-deploy, ML integration platform that modernizes media supply chain workflows by:
1. Enabling ML projects to be kicked off without code, in under an hour: Customers can stand up ML projects quickly without vendor integrations, ML domain expertise, or dedicated development teams, accelerating time to first proof of concept.
2. Supporting multi-vendor interoperability: With Boon, customers get direct access to the ML ecosystem that includes Google Cloud, AWS, and Azure ML APIs, and can seamlessly integrate ML-generated metadata into their media management or production applications without breaking their existing workflows.
3. Scaling rapid-cycle innovations: Boon eliminates months of development time and arms media technologists with the tools they need to build ML-powered applications with the agility of traditional software development.
“We had figured out ways for our customers to extract value from massive volumes of media, but it still required high levels of custom engineering that led to a rigid process and was never going to scale. We needed to make ML innovations more accessible by making it easy for customers to leverage the growing ecosystem of ML APIs through a single GUI, and that’s Boon AI,” said Marc Stevens, President and CEO of Zorroa. “Boon allows media technologists to quickly stand up machine learning initiatives, run agile experiments, and accelerate their ML innovation projects with lower risk levels, compressing what would have otherwise been years of development down to days or even hours.”
Just as no-code software allows for app development without programming knowledge, Boon AI allows for ML API integrations without dedicated development or data science teams. With Boon, organizations that previously did not have access to AI/ML can now run agile experiments and rapidly scale projects by taking advantage of its capabilities:
- A single visual interface for accessing Google Cloud, AWS, and Azure ML APIs without vendor integrations
- Easy ML implementation for automating media management tasks including metadata tagging, image classification, speech-to-text, and content moderation
- Ability to seamlessly integrate ML predictions into existing apps using Python SDK and REST API
- Media ingestion and pre-processing at scale
- The infrastructure to evaluate, store, index, and search the ML results
Learn more about the smartest way to integrate machine learning into your media applications at boonai.io.
About Zorroa Corp:
Zorroa, backed by Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund, is the leader in agile, API-based machine learning integrations. Founded in 2014 by Academy Award™ and Emmy® winning media technologists, Zorroa is a diverse team dedicated to breaking down the barriers of AI/ML adoption through its highly accessible, no-code/low-code platform. Its Boon AI platform was built by and for media technologists determined to help organizations accelerate and broaden the reach of ML innovations by breaking down the complexity of traditional data science projects.
Credit: Google News