Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Two New Deep Conjectures in Probabilistic Number Theory
- Machine Learning vs Statistics vs Statistical Learning in One Picture +
- Bayesian Machine Learning Part 5
- Jobs, Unemployment and 45’s Performance – Analysis done with Python
- Object Detection using Deep Learning: Faster R-CNN,YOLO,SSD
- Regularization in Machine Learning
- Three Books About the Mathematics of Data
- R Users’ Salaries from the 2019 Stackoverflow Survey
- How GANs and Adaptive Content Will Change Learning, Entertainment and More
- Six Degrees of Separation Between Any Two Data Sets
- Using NLP for Hidden Feature Extraction
- Common Errors in Machine Learning due to Poor Statistics Knowledge
- Tai Chi of Civilization
- Wrestling with Data Science “Second Surgeries”? Try MVE!
- Python as a tool benefiting data scientists in many ways
- Why is Data Scientist the most promising job of the future?
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.