Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Model Fitting Tests You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
- Which ML / deep learning algorithm to use by problem type
- Free online book – Machine Learning from Scratch
- How to design a biased algorithm .. insights from the UK
- How complicated projects like building a rocket manage so many details?
- Cheat Sheets for AI, Neural Networks, ML, Deep Learning…
- Smarter Housing Search and Recommendation
- Belief Propagation (Message Passing) for Classical and Quantum Bayesian Networks
- Restored Wikipedia articles on computing
- Data Science Opportunities in the Age of COVID
- Explaining Deep Learning Results
- Smart IoT Concepts to Practice Intelligent Farming
- Clear The Confusion: AI vs ML vs Deep Learning
- 3 AI Applications In 2020 That Are The First Choices Of Every Business
- Machine Learning: How it Improves Performance Engineering
- AI capability can reduce 60% efforts of HR Teams
- How to accelerate data platform integration using IoT and AI
- Education software development behind curtains
- Impact of COVID-19 on AI In Manufacturing Market
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.