Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
- Deep Learning and AI For All – eBook
- Democratizing Data Analytics and AI – Sep 25
- Migrating R Applications to the Cloud using Databricks – Sep 26
- Data Engineering, Prep & Labeling for AI (Cognilytica 2019 report)
- Forecasting Using TensorFlow and FB’s Prophet – Oct 17
- Building Accessible Dashboards in Tableau – Oct 15
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- The Math of Machine Learning – Berkeley University Textbook
- Explaining Logistic Regression as Generalized Linear Model
- Correlation Coefficients in One Picture
- AWK – a Blast from Wrangling Past.
- Authorship Analysis as a Text Classification/Clustering Problem
- Boosting your Machine Learning productivity with SAS Viya
- Google Released Angular 7: What’s New in Angular 7?
- Water Dataset Provides Ground-Level Insight into Business Risk
- Question: Blending 4 data sources
- Question: Cleaning responses to meet quotas after sampling
- How AI/ML Could Return Manufacturing Prowess Back to US
- Applications of Data Analytics
- MS Data Science vs MS Machine Learning / AI vs MS Analytics +
- AI trading the market
- The simplest explanation of machine learning you’ll ever read
- Designing an Analytics Roadmap
- How to set up an intelligent automation CoE
- Best Paths to Becoming a Great Data Scientist
- A data-based view of customer analysis
- How AI Is Changing Cyber Security
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.