Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
- Migrating R Applications to the Cloud – Upcoming Webinar
- Learn a new skill at #StrataData New York.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- 10 Visualizations Every Data Scientist Should Know
- Calculating Price Elasticity Through KNIME
- Stratified vs Cluster vs Quota Sampling
- The First Article About Theoretical Data Science (and easy to read)
- Introduction to Various Reinforcement Learning Algorithms
- Linear Regression Analysis – Part 1
- Forecasting through ARIMA Modeling using R – Step-by-step Guide
- Tidy Data in Python: Introduction
- Question: Predictive Analysis
- The Data Lake Chronicles: Pitching Through Pain
- IoT – where are the stream analytics use cases?
- ‘Will china dominate AI?’ – is the wrong question
- What are the Typical Data Scientist Profiles on LinkedIn? Survey Results
- The 2019 Guide to Conquer Data Breaching
- Artificial Intelligence Is Spurring Innovation In The Field Of Education
- Augmented Analytics Initiatives Do Not End with Implementation
- Turn your ERP failures into optimization success
- RPA Healing the Healthcare Industry RPA Healing the Healthcare Industry
- Banking in a digital ecosystem
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.