Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Free Book: A Comprehensive Guide to Machine Learning (Berkeley University)
- How exactly do you determine causation?
- Significance Level vs Confidence level vs Confidence Interval
- Introduction and New Open-sourced Tool for Tableau
- Surprising Uses of Synthetic Random Data Sets +
- Visualizing AWS Cost and Usage with Amazon Athena and QuickSight
- Basics of Hive and Impala for Beginners
- Entanglish, a Python Library for Quantum Entanglement
- Question: Recommendation on a data visualization book
- Digital Transformation: Preparing your Organization for a World of Constant Change
- Faster Innovation and Development with a Full-Stack AI Strategy
- Design Principles for Big Data Performance
- Top 6 Data Science Use Cases in Design
- Is there a difference between open and public data?
- How to Create a Chatbot to Fit Your Needs and Budget
- Web scraping and Analytics for the Media and Entertainment industry
- Want to be data-driven? Better start thinking about DataOps
- Making Sense of the Wild World of Hadoop
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Affect Design In Future
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.