Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- More Weird Statistical Distributions +
- Comparing Data Sets in One Picture
- Jupyter Notebooks: Fundamentals of Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning Textbook – Cornell University
- The Complete Data Science LinkedIn Profile Guide
- Hands-on python: my preamble
- What is Cybersecurity Data Science?
- 5 Algorithms to Train a Neural Network
- How to make you own Wiki from Wikipedia using Python
- How Xpath Plays Vital Role In Web Scraping – Part 2
- The Next Big Thing in AI/ML is…
- Digital Transformation: When Is Innovation Really Innovation?
- 5G Networks Security Risks
- Why Utility Determination Is Critical to Defining AI Success
- Dare to Start Simple
- The Role of Big Data in Customer Software Development
- How Technology is Helping Commercialize Sports – Infographics
- Top 8 data science use cases in Support
- Higher Education–Universities or MOOCs?
- Why You Should Integrate Big Data into Your .NET solutions
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.