Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Unsupervised Learning Algorithms in One Picture
- Math of Deep Learning: Free Chapter from 832-page eBook
- Free 2,900-page Manual about Pandas
- AAD, Backpropagation and Machine Learning in Finance
- Best 2019 Paper Awards in Computer Vision +
- Detecting Hidden Fraud Risk from Public Data
- Linear regression in Python: Using numpy, scipy, and statsmodels
- Validating Strokes-Gained Method for Measuring PGA Tour Player Success
- Top Three Online Data Science Courses for 2020
- Question: Artificial Intelligence Taxonomy
- Contextually Intelligent NLP Assistants – AI’s Next Big Technical Challenge
- Implementing Augmented Reality in Learning
- Bayes, Ockham, Shannon and Machine Learning
- Bridging the Digital Divide
- How SharePoint Helps Automate Business Processes
- Using anomaly detection to balance your distribution budget
- How is Blockchain Enhancing the Customer Experience?
- Women Nearly a Third Less Likely to Ride Uber Than Men
- Four AI Ethics Issues To Confront
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.