Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Orchestrating Dynamic Reports in Python and R with Rmd Files
- Why Including Effect Size and Knowing your Statistical Power are Important +
- Fun with Maps: Part 1
- Quantum Supremacy by Google. Explained in Easy way
- Why machine learning works in some cases and not in others
- What is Map Reduce Programming and How Does it Work
- What to do when applying Deep Learning is overkill
- A Guide to Predictive Analysis in R
- Top Hadoop Certifications
- How AI Is Manipulating Economics to Create Appreciating Assets
- Building the High Performing Team for Enterprise Data Analytics
- How to implement Digital Transformation in an Enterprise using AI?
- Visually Explained: How Can Executives Make Sense of Machine Learning & Deep Learning?
- Gartner and Forrester Weigh in on Automated Machine Learning
- Why did your chatbot fail miserably?
- About Cloud Based Mobile Apps
- Top 7 Data Science Use Cases in Trust and Security
- How To Leverage Deep Learning For Automation Of Mobile Applications
- Descriptive Versus Predictive Analytics
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.