Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Difference Between Classification and Regression in One Picture +
- COVID-19 Social Distancing Has Mitigated 2020 Flu Season
- Machine Learning – Basic Terminologies in Context
- COVID-19: Tuesday Blips in a “Downward Trajectory”
- How to Safely Remove a Dynamic Shiny Module
- Visualizing Survey Data
- How to remove duplicates in large datasets
- Question: Hardware Configuration if you work from home
- Question: Data Sentiment Analysis from Social Media
- How to maintain Model Effectiveness after deployed
- Will DNNs Ever Really be Explainable?
- Covid19: Need of a Master Algorithm
- Could your personality decide how you collaborate with AI in future jobs?
- ETL vs Data Preparation: What does your business need?
- Chatbots: Client Requirements versus Client Expectations
- Evolution Of Process Mining: A Look At The History
- Business Analytics VS Data Science
- How Digital Customer Onboarding Is Improving Customer Retention For Banks
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.