Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Is R Shiny Versatile Enough to Build a Video Game?
- Using Google Mobility Data to Model Covid-19 Case Infection Rates
- Testing the Correlation between Time Series Variables
- Simple Trick to Dramatically Improve Speed of Convergence
- Johns Hopkins Covid-19 Data and R, Part I — data.table handling
- Can crime be predicted ? Does crime follow a natural rate?
- Build interactive Tree like D3.js in R
- Question: Data collection tool
- Question: Supply Chain Optimization
- Supervised Ratio usage for categorical features with high cardinatlity
- Inference vs Prediction in One Picture +
- Covid-19: Epidemiological Models vs. Statistical Models
- Data Science is Changing the World for the Better: Here’s How
- Dirty Data — Quality Assessment & Cleaning Measures
- For Better or Worse Analytics and Data Science are Converging
- COVID-19 Asymptomatic Rates and Implications
- Why You Should Prioritize Data Transformation Over Other Digital Transformation Initiatives
- Why CEOs need to be Deeply Involved in a Data Quality Project
- Use the Data Insights Iceberg to Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- IBM’s new quantum computer finally achieves a quantum advantage
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.