Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Data Visualization 101: 4 Tips To Convert Data To Information Quickly
- Introduction to Numpy – A Math Library for Python
- How to Pick a Winning March Madness Bracket +
- The 2020 Data Science Dictionary – Key Terms You Need to Know
- Compressing information through the information bottleneck during deep learning
- 9 Cities To Get Hired as a Data Scientist for 2020
- How the data science certifications help the Big Data industry
- Question: Tool framework for starting data science with Python
- The case for open data for AI in the fight against COVID-19
- DSC Co-founder talks AI, Data Science Trends
- Making Sense of the Hype Cycle for Artificial Intelligence
- Leveraging NLP for business processes optimization
- Schmarzo’s Economic Digital Asset Valuation Theorem Formulas
- The True Value of Legacy Systems Modernization for Businesses
- What are Data Lakes ?
- Who Can Benefit From Energy Monitoring Solutions
- How Data Cleansing and Enrichment Increases Profitability
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.