Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Speaker Diversity Analytics with the Microsoft AI Face API
- Mid-Career Switching into Data Science and Data Engineering
- COVID-19 Forecast: China as a Reference +
- Dataviz Covid-19 Dashboard
- 5 Most Important Skills of a Data Scientist
- Five Regression Analysis Tips to Avoid Common Problems
- Coronavirus Data Extraction and Visualization
- Different Understanding of Michelson-Morley Experiment
- Question: Easy GPS Data with Accelerometer Heatmap
- Statistical Uncertainty: Why are Covid-19 Figures so Varied?
- Formalizing the Field of Data Engineering
- Understanding Covid-19 Statistics (in plain English)
- What is the Measure of a Successful Patent?
- ACID to BASE Transformation
- Relevancy Modeling with Symbolic AI
- Best Practices in Data Migration & Cleansing
- How Technology tops HR trends in 2020
- The Role of VDR in Enterprise Data Sharing
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
From our Sponsors
- Time Series and Decentralized Networks – Upcoming DSC Webinar
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.