Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- State-of-the-Art Statistical Science to Tackle Famous Number Theory Conjectures +
- Different Probability Distributions in One Picture
- Filters in Computer Vision (with Images)
- Credit Card Fraud Detection Case Study: Improving Safety and Customer Satisfaction
- Run 100x faster your Scikit-learn ML apps: A use case on Naive Bayes
- Augmented Analytics Engine
- Symbolic AI offers community tool to cure “TL;DR” Syndrome
- Question: Prediction of convergence of a multi-agents robotic system
- Data Scientists against Disease – new LinkedIn group & GitHub
- Be Forewarned CEO’s; Build Out Your Data Science Capabilities or Perish
- How you can explain Machine Learning models?
- With AI It’s Adoption That Matters
- Where have you seen Machine Learning in your everyday life?
- Data Tanks for Incremental Training of Machine Learning Models
- How AI in Healthcare Is Changing the Industry
- How Chatbots Hold Power to Revolutionize the Finance Services
- Top Reasons Why the Real Estate Industry is Interested in Technology
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.