Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
- Intelligent Process Automation: Boosting Bots with AI and Machine Learning
- Study DataAnalytics part-time at @METBU and earn a top-ranked master’s degree from a university that’s been a leader in online study for nearly two decades. And student-to-instructor ratios of 15:1!
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- IoT Anomaly detection – algorithms, techniques and open source implementation
- Free book for data science interviews – Guide to competitive programming
- Introduction to Gradient Decent +
- Getting Historical Data from Yahoo Finance in R
- Creating Music by Machine Learning
- Yet another book about quantum computing
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) & Bayesian Networks
- Using Neural Networks to Predict Cimate Change, Droughts, and Conflict Displacements
- DriveML: Self-Drive Machine Learning Projects
- Stunning 3D visualization with JavaView
- 8 ways data science is helping in the fight against COVID19
- External Data Sources Are More Critical Than Ever
- How Artificial Intelligence Impacts Software Development?
- Big Data to Optimize Food Delivery Time
- Blockchain Technology Is Helping To Battle Against Coronavirus
- Warehouse Management System Benefits
- Impact of Intel vs. ARM CPU Performance for Object Storage
- 8 Tips to Overcome Your Data Science Imposter Syndrome
- Digital identity with continuous community validation
- Evolution Of Process Mining: A Look At The History
- How Big Data is Responsible for Advanced App Development
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.