Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Companies using Databricks realized over ROI of 417% according to a new commissioned Forrester TEI study. Read details here.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- 18 Handy Resources for Machine Learning Practitioners
- Causal AI & Bayesian Networks
- Stock price prediction using LSTM (Long Short-Term Memory)
- No ML algorithms cheat sheet, please
- Tutorial: Counting Road Traffic Capacity with OpenCV
- Managing Data in Massive-Scale Vector Search Engine
- Automating SQL Queries to Push Information to Business
- Video: Speech Tagging
- Video: Differential Machine Learning
- Question: Time Series – Stock Prediction, Many Stocks
- Training with historical data! Surely, you’re joking says the IoT asset that just got connected +
- You’re a Data Artist, not a Data Scientist
- Targeting Hate Speech
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- Creating an Agile and Adaptive Business Strategy Courtesy of AI
- How Does Google Tag Manager Make Website Tracking Easier?
- How COVID-19 is Changing our Relationship with Data
- The Most Important Aspects of a Data Science
- Impact of big data on education: history, benefits and examples
- Technology optimization opportunities amidst Covid-19
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.