Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Naive Bayes Classifier using Kernel Density Estimation (with example) +
- Data science cookbook style code reference in Python for beginners
- A beginner’s guide to BigQuery Sandbox and exploring public datasets
- Connections between Neural Networks and Pure Mathematics
- 3 essential elements for mastering machine learning for 2020
- 5 Online Python Machine Learning Courses for 2020
- Data Science Job Titles to Look Out for in 2020
- Question: Where is BERT update (NLP)?
- Web UI Development: Why Vue.js is the Idea Choice
- AI Ethics Challenge: Understanding Passive versus Proactive Ethics
- Traveling to Other Planets with Google Maps
- Schmarzo’s Favorite 10 Infographic Blogs for 2019
- Can Reinforcement Learning Break Through in 2020?
- Emerging Technologies: Automated DigitalOps Processes
- Data Science insights after a rookie year in the industry
- Setting the Cutoff Criterion for Probabilistic Models
- It’s time for Time-series Databases
- What is BERT and how does it Work?
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.