Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Key Graph Based Shortest Path Algorithms – Part 1: Dijkstra’s And Bellman-Ford +
- Portfolio optimization with Quantum Computing
- Multi Gigabyte R data.table for Ohio Voter Registration/History
- Importance of Hyper-parameters in Model development
- Deep Learning from first principles in Python, R and Octave
- Docker in 10 minutes
- Scene-rendering with Google’s DeepMind
- 5 Most Preferred Programming Languages for AI Engineers in 2020
- HandWiki encyclopedia of datascience
- Typo Fixes in ML Coding in a Weekend
- Why the Concept of “Citizen Data Scientist” Terrifies Me
- Business Analytics vs Data Analytics in One Picture
- Just How Much Does the Future Depend on AI?
- How Can Companies Get The Most Value Out Of Their Data
- 2020 Challenge: Unlearn to Change Your Frame
- Ten strategies to implement AI on the Cloud and Edge
- Machine Learning in Finance: Benefits, Use Cases and Opportunities
- Top Data Science Use Cases in HR
- Machine Learning in Banking – Opportunities, Risks, Use Cases
- RPA + Machine Learning = Intelligent Automation
- Does Big Data Impact Business Mobile App Development?
- Blockchain for Fintech: now and tomorrow
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
- Weaponizing Data in the Fight Against White Collar Crimes
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.