Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Which masters or PhD program should I choose for Data Science or AI?
- Regularization in Machine Learning
- Popular Programming Languages: 1960 to 2020
- Dataframe Storage Efficiency in Python-Pandas
- The 10 Deep Learning Methods AI Practitioners Need to Apply
- Top 19 Data Science Interview Questions for Beginners
- Drawing Attention to Climate Change With Interactive Generative Art
- IRIS ML Toolkit can now use IntegratedML
- How the Use of Design Thinking Prevents Rushing into Solution Mode +
- Likely, unlikely, certain and impossible
- AI for Retail in 2020: 12 Real-World Use Cases
- Advanced Analytic Platforms – Changes in the Leaderboard 2020
- Driving Stakeholder Engagement with an Interactive Hypothesis Development Canvas
- Ability to generalize – A measure of intelligence?
- Cloud Adoption: Myths Enterprises Must Steer Clear Of
- AI-Powered Big Data and It’s Business Impacts
- How Machine Learning Is Changing the World
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.