Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Supervised Learning vs Unsupervised & Semi Supervised in One Picture
- 25 Great Articles and Tutorials on Classification Methods
- Julia and The Reincarnation of Lisp
- You should stop worrying about R vs. Python vs. whatever the tool
- Overcoming surprises faced by Programmers migrating to ML projects
- Text Classification using Neural Networks
- Using SAS Viya to Analyze Love at First Sight
- 22 Timeless Reference Books
- Parsing gigabyes of JSON per second in Go
- Economics of Composable, Reusable Analytic Modules
- MLOps vs. DevOps: the similarities and differences
- An Argument in Favor of Centaur AI
- Upskilling: What Is A Learning Sprint?
- Visually Explained: What Companies Get Wrong About Failure?
- Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning in Retail Industry
- Quantum Computing + Bayesian Networks = Future AI
- Web Personalisation with Drupal and Machine Learning
- Kubernetes and high performance object storage are tech’s new building blocks
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Online Coupon Industry
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.