Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
- Data-informed decisions can lead to greater business success. Take the lead in your organization and your career with an online Certificate in Business Analytics from Michigan State University. With two certificate track options, you can pick the path that’s right for you. Start your future today!
- Would you like to learn the mathematics behind machine learning to enter the exciting fields of data science and artificial intelligence? This book will get you started in machine learning in a smooth and natural way, preparing you for more advanced topics and dispelling the belief that machine learning is complicated, difficult, and intimidating. Get eBook.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Variance, Attractors and Behavior of Chaotic Statistical Systems
- New Family of Generalized Gaussian or Cauchy Distributions
- List of Quantum Clouds
- Standard Deviation versus Standard Error in One Picture +
- R Package Install Troubleshooting
- Three Excel Core-Features Even Excel-Pros Don’t Know
- Introduction to Markov Chains
- Evaluating the probability of winning a commercial opportunity
- Critical tools used in the Data Science Domain
- Question: NLP with POS Tagger, for French language
- On Being a 50 Year Old Data Scientist
- Industry Averages, Benchmarks and the Death of Innovation
- The Logjam in AI/ML Platforms is About to Complicate Your Life
- What hires make the best data scientists?
- Top 7 Data Science Use Cases in Administration
- Best Artificial Intelligence Technologies to know in 2019
- The Likelihood Principle, the MVUE, Ghosts, Cakes and Elves
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: How it Changes Manufacturing Business
- Analytics to improve learning experience for disabled learners
- How Spotify know a lot about you using machine learning and AI
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
From our Sponsors
- Tune Your Machine Learning Algorithm – Dec 5
- Automating Regulatory Compliance with Data Wrangling – Dec 10
- Real-Time Analytics at Scale with High Velocity Data – Dec 12
- From Degas to Dashboards: Lessons of the Great Masters – Dec 17
- The State of AI Bias in 2019
- Driving Digital Transformation Using AI & ML
New Books and Resources for DSC Members – [See Full List]
- Getting Started with TensorFlow 2.0
- Online Encyclopedia of Statistical Science
- Statistics — New Foundations, Toolbox, and Machine Learning Recipes
- Classification and Regression In a Weekend
- Applied Stochastic Processes
- Enterprise AI – An Applications Perspective
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.