Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Math for Data Science in One Picture
- Using “record id’s” to facilitate processing in Python-Pandas and R-data.table
- Statistics for Data Science in One Picture +
- Deep Analytics: Risk Management with AI
- Self Aware Streaming with ARIMA (Time Series) Models
- Make Crucial Predictions as Data Comes, with Flink-JPMML
- The Rise of Fake News: A Machine Learning Challenge
- Fun With Maps: Part 2
- Web Scraping with a Headless Browser: A Puppeteer Tutorial
- What are the Core Skills needed in Data Science?
- Rule of thumb: Which AI / ML algorithms to apply to business problems
- Crossing the AI Chasm with Infographics
- Creating Assets that Appreciate, Not Depreciate, in Value Thru Continuous Learning – Part II
- CPU Vendors Compete Over Memory Bandwidth – to Achieve Leadership in Real-World Application Performance
- 2020 Trends, Predictions and Challenges for Data Management and Privacy
- Performance evaluation of cloud computing platforms for Machine Learning
- It Is Never Too Late To Learn!
- Android App Development: Tips for AI Integration
- Why Event Stream Processing Is Leading the New Big Data Era
- ML Market is Rising Due to Rapid Increase in Unstructured Data
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
New Books and Resources for DSC Members – [See Full List]
- Getting Started with TensorFlow 2.0
- Online Encyclopedia of Statistical Science
- Statistics — New Foundations, Toolbox, and Machine Learning Recipes
- Classification and Regression In a Weekend
- Applied Stochastic Processes
- Enterprise AI – An Applications Perspective
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.