Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Decision Tree vs Random Forest vs Gradient Boosting Machines: Explained Simply
- What does the Machine Learning process look like?
- Difference between Gradient Descent and Newton-Raphson
- Using Python and R to Load Relational Database Tables, Part I
- Regression Analysis in One Picture
- Data Quality Maintenance
- Building Face Recognition using FaceNet
- Deploying Natural Language Processing for Product Reviews
- Question: Tools to auto-detect correlations / relations between many variables
- Question: Making decision on AB test results
- Question: ML Application in Banks Reconciliation Process
- The Art of Thinking Like a Data Scientist +
- Calibrated Quantum Mesh – Better Than Deep Learning for Natural Language Search
- Machine Learning has Significant Potential for the Manufacturing Sector
- Data is Not Oil. It is Land
- 7 Steps to Ensure and Sustain Data Quality
- How machine learning can solve finance industry challenges
- Common Applications of Machine Learning for Small-Scale Businesses
- Social-Organizational-Institutional Versus Market Devaluation
- Investment Modeling Grounded In Data Science
- How Do I Prove The Value Of Self-Serve Augmented Data Discovery?
- Why Every Data Science Aspirant Should Learn Data Visualization
- Introductory Guide to Data Science
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.