Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
- Unify your analytics, and leave your data where it is – The Race for a Unified Analytics Warehouse
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Feature engine python package for feature engineering
- Calculus For Data Science: What Do You Really Need to Know?
- Introduction to Dropout to regularize Deep Neural Network +
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow for Absolute Beginners – Part 1
- 50 Fascinating and Free Data Sources for Data Visualization
- Milestones of Deep Learning
- Implementing Dynamic Data Update and Query
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Flutter App Development
- Why do some traditional engineers not trust Data Science?
- China’s Quest for AI Dominance – And How It’s Going
- Prion Computer Viruses For China, With Love
- AI: Does it Impact Online Proctoring?
- 5 Ways AI Voice Synthesis Will Change Our Lives
- E-Commerce: The Many Ways in Which IoT Impacts it
- Education software development behind curtains
- How does the Automated Valuation Model work in the real estate industry?
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.