Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- It’s tempting to think that GP3 will solve all NLP problems
- Alternative to the Arithmetic, Geometric, and Harmonic Means
- Probability: Syllabus, Cambridge University
- What is s driving the innovation in NLP and GPT-3?
- Most Popular Text-to-Image Synthesis methods with Python
- Why You Should Care About Hypothesis Statements
- Surprising Correlation Found in Covid-19 Data
- Influencing user decisions on Twitter through nudge units
- ML Toolkit for Microsoft Azure Data Factory
- LEEP: Measuring Transferability of Learned Representations
- Data Scientists think data is their #1 problem. Here’s why they’re wrong.
- Code-name “Skipjack” – Stock Trading Methodology
- Artificial Intelligence for Precision Medicine and better Healthcare +
- Five Ways Your Business Is At Risk Of Data Loss
- Moving Forward with DataOps
- Machine Learning vs. Statistics
- Administering A Smart Water Meter System
- Discovery Phase in Software Development
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.