Credit: Data Science Central
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Excel Cheat Sheet
- Augumented Reality in Learning
- Robust Regressions: Dealing with Outliers
- Long-range Correlations in Time Series: Modeling, Testing, Case Study
- 32 Statistical Concepts Explained in Simple English – Part 11
- A/B testing in One Picture +
- Most Popular Content on DSC
- Exposing Potential Fraud in Amazon Reviews
- Online Ad selection: Upper Confidence Bound method and Thompson Sampling method
- DatSci & AI Awards returns for 4th year, open to European entrants
- News: Initiative for Analytics and Data Science Standards
- Topic detection
- Practice Data Storytelling with Your Own Instagram Data
- Question: Restrictions for split-half testing ?
- Question: What was your most difficult job interview question?
- Question: Minimum number of observations per time slice?
- Question: FAMD – Factor Analysis of Mixed Data
- Question: Credit risk transactional data
Featured Articles and Forum Questions
- Economic Value of Learning and Why Google Open Sourced TensorFlow
- Azure Data Studio in One Picture
- A Radical AI Strategy – Platformication
- 3 AI use cases in Agri Tech
- [New book] Info We Trust: How to Inspire the World with Data
- 30 DeepTech News Briefs
- Necessary Components of an Advanced Analytics Solution
- Top 8 Data Science Use Cases in Gaming
- Retailers: Better Market Basket Analysis
- Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Trends in 2019
- Communicating data science results to your audience
- How to Use Big Data and Cloud Computing for Your Business?
- Factors For a Successful RPA Implementation
Picture of the Week
View full diagram in article marked with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.
Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Find a Job | Post a Blog | Ask a Question