Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Data Mining vs Statistics in One Picture
- Deep Learning: Detecting Fraudulent Healthcare Provider – using AutoEncoder +
- Top Machine Learning Tools for Easy Development
- The most underutilized function in SQL
- Would Bayesian approaches improve COVID-19 forecasts?
- Deep Learning: Leverage Transfer Learning
- Data scientists, you can’t not-know APIs & Dockers
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Video: Fuzzy matching with Spark
- AI and Data Science Adoption Survey
- Up-skilling in the Lock-down
- Unleash the power of your data to reduce your technical debt
- Demystifying the AI Infrastructure Stack
- Market Mix Modeling (MMM) in times of Covid-19
- How COVID-19 is Likely to Change Your AI Strategy
- Why Data Is Not The Next Oil
- Question: Coronavirus effect on algorithm validity
- Divide and Conquer Algorithm
- Top Ways Big Data Has Fortified Geolocation Apps
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.