Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- New Algorithm For Density Estimation and Noise Reduction
- Nonlinear regression of COVID19 infected cases
- Bayesian Machine Learning (Part 8)
- Steps of Hypothesis Testing in One Picture
- Wind Turbine Surface Damage Detection using Deep Learning Algorithm
- Bayesian Model for COVID-19 Spread Prediction
- Proxy Quantum Clouds and the JupyterHub
- Speedup by 10x the Hyperparameter tuning of ML applications
- Question about flink job
- Question: French’s Data analytics terms
- Question: Re-weighting / balancing samples
- Predictability of Life Outcomes – Guess We Can’t Predict Everything +
- Digital Transformed Business Models Go Beyond Win-Win
- Artificial Intelligence: Revolutionary Change for All Business Sectors
- NLP to deal with credibility issues in the main stream media
- The 17 equations that changed the course of history
- Making a case for Cloud-Based Tools for Event Management
- How Chatbots Are Helping In The Battle Against Covid-19?
- Promising Careers for Data Scientist Besides the Data Science Industry
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.