1. 130 Machine Learning Projects Solved and Explained
2. The New Intelligent Sales Stack
3. Time Series and How to Detect Anomalies in Them — Part I
4. Beginners Guide -CNN Image Classifier | Part 1
Github:14, 644 stars and 1, 500 forks
Spleeter is an open-source Deezer source separation library with pre-trained models written in Python and using Tensorflow which makes it easy to train music source separation models (assuming you have a dataset of isolated sources) and provides already trained state of the art models for performing various flavours of separation.
The models available are:
- Vocals (singing voice) / accompaniment separation (2 stems)
- Vocals / drums / bass / other separation (4 stems)
- Vocals / drums / bass / piano / other separation (5 stems)
Spleeter can be used from the command line as well as directly in your own development pipeline as a Python library and it can be installed with Conda, with pip or be used with Docker.
Github: 4, 796 stars and 390 forks
Awesome Coreml Models repository contains a curated list of models for Core ML for iOS Developers. Since iOS 11, Apple released the Core ML framework to help developers integrate machine learning models into applications. The official documentation.
Awesome Coreml Models put up the largest collection of machine learning models in Core ML format, to help iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS developers experiment with machine learning techniques.
Models includes are:
- Image-Metadata/Text: Models that take image data as input and output useful information about the image.
- Image-Image: Models that transform images.
- Text-Metadata/Text: Models that process text data
- Visualization Tools: Tools that help visualize CoreML Models
- Supported Formats: List of model formats that could be converted to Core ML with examples
- The Gold: Collections of machine learning models that could be converted to Core ML
Github: 2, 800 stars and 466 forks
Deep Learning Model Converter is an awesome converter of deep learning models for different frameworks.
The below is an overview of all converters:
Github: 2, 300stars and 841 forks
Open model zoo repository includes optimized deep learning models and a set of demos to expedite the development of high-performance deep learning inference applications.
Use these free pre-trained models instead of training your own models to speed-up the development and production deployment process.
Github: 914 stars and 141 forks
CV PreTrained Model repository contains a list of curated pre-trained Computer vision models for frameworks including:
It includes various models for all the frameworks along with the links to official implementations. This repository also contains a list of :