CVAT has many powerful features: interpolation of bounding boxes between keyframes, automatic annotation using deep learning models, shortcuts for most of the critical actions, dashboard with a list of annotation tasks, LDAP and basic authorization, etc.
Label Studio is a swiss army knife of data labelling and annotation tools.
Try it now in a running app and check out the introductory post.
Its purpose is to help you label different types of data using a simple interface with a standardized output format. Using Label Studio, you can save time and create a custom tool and interface in minutes.
1. 130 Machine Learning Projects Solved and Explained
2. The New Intelligent Sales Stack
3. Time Series and How to Detect Anomalies in Them — Part I
4. Beginners Guide -CNN Image Classifier | Part 1
— Simplicity built-in, no overcomplicated UIs
— Supports different datatypes
— Visually configurable from top to the bottom
VoTT is an open-source annotation and labelling tool for image and video assets.
VoTT is a React + Redux Web application, written in TypeScript. This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
- The ability to label images or video frames
- Extensible model for importing data from local or cloud storage providers
- Extensible model for exporting labelled data to local or cloud storage providers
Labelbox is the fastest way to annotate data to build and ship artificial intelligence applications. This Github repository is about building custom interfaces on the Labelbox platform.