For AI professionals, it’s important to keep up with the latest developments. Nowadays, people have started to turn away from television and instead receive news via the world wide web, including online news sites, social media, and blogs.
We at Lionbridge AI have curated this list of the best blogs to follow for AI resources and machine learning news articles. We hope you can add a few of these AI blogs to your reading list.
- AI Weekly: This blog is a weekly collection of AI resources and machine learning news articles.
- Lionbridge AI: Lionbridge’s resource center provides open datasets for machine learning projects in natural language processing, chatbot training, and more. We also offer insight into how AI and machine learning are affecting many industries, including law, journalism, and finance and banking.
- Machine Learnings: This blog is for everyone, even beginners, to understand how AI might change your personal and work life.
- AI Trends: Media channel focused on AI technology and businesses. The blog is catered towards a business audience, with a particular focus on executives who are looking for information about the latest AI trends. It offers advice about how and when to implement new technology into their business.
- Analytics Vidhya — Analytics Vidhya is both an AI blog and a data science community. The company boasts 2.5 million monthly visitors and 600,000 members.
- Deep Hunt: A weekly collection of machine learning news articles, carefully curated by Avinash Hindupur.
- Becoming Human: This AI blog provides the latest news and tutorials about AI, machine learning, and deep learning, and their implications for humanity.
- DataRobot Blog: DataRobot provides the latest updates on what’s happening in the world of automated machine learning and data science.
- Probably Approximately a Scientific Blog: This blog is written by Vered Shwartz, a final year PhD student researching lexical semantic relations in the Natural Language Processing lab at Bar-Ilan University. Read our recent interview with Vered here.
- Hacker Noon — A hub for all things tech and software development, Hacker Noon is home to many data scientists and AI companies who post new research and tech they are developing.
- Sicara Technical Blog — Sicara is a machine learning consulting company that builds AI solutions for a variety of use cases. Some of their specializations include recommendation engines, image processing, panoramic image segmentation, and process automation. Their expert data scientists post new articles every week. While they also post “best of” AI article lists, most of their content consists of in-depth guides and tutorials that require some machine learning experience and programming ability to understand.
- Towards Data Science (TDS) — One of the most widely read machine learning blogs out there, TDS boasts millions of monthly readers. It is one of the top blogs on Medium for data scientists to both read and contribute to.
1. 130 Machine Learning Projects Solved and Explained
2. The New Intelligent Sales Stack
3. Time Series and How to Detect Anomalies in Them — Part I
4. Beginners Guide -CNN Image Classifier | Part 1
- CTOvision: This site covers enterprise technology issues including big data, cloud computing, computer security, CIO and CTO career issues, and the future of IT.
- Gizmodo: Design, technology, science, and futurism website Gizmodo covers topics such as Uber, Facebook, drones, artificial intelligence, Elon Musk, NASA and more.
- Engadget: This multilingual technology blog network with daily coverage of gadgets and consumer electronics. It covers topics such as virtual reality, Google, Facebook, Uber, artificial intelligence, mobile phones, and more.
- Science Daily: This publication delivers breaking news about the latest scientific discoveries to a global audience.
- TechCrunch: An American online publisher of tech and industry news, analysis of emerging trends in tech, and profiling of new tech businesses and products. It covers topics such as startups, Facebook, Uber, Google, venture capital, artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, IPOs and more.
- The Verge: This is an American technology news and media network, publishing news items, long-form feature stories, product reviews, podcasts, and an entertainment show. It covers topics such as Google, Facebook, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, Elon Musk, and more.
- Gigaom: This publication focuses on news, analytics, and opinions on startup companies, emerging technologies, and more.
- Chatbots Magazine: Chatbots Magazine provides resources for anyone interested in learning about AI, chatbots, natural language processing, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram, and more. It includes articles written by over a thousand chatbot developers.
- Chatbot’s Life: This blog helps subscribers learn about chatbots, sharing the latest bot news, artificial intelligence and natural language processing tools, tutorials, and more.
- Chatfuel Blog: This AI blog is the leading platform for making bots on Facebook Messenger. In this blog, you’ll find chatbot and machine learning news, tips, and information.
- Artificial Lawyer: This AI blog’s mission is to drive legal sector change through AI, the best means currently available for automating significant parts of the legal production line.
- Law and AI: This blog is devoted to studying the emerging legal and policy issues surrounding AI and autonomous machines.
- AI Technology and the Law Blog: This AI blog covers issues arising at the intersection of AI technologies and the law.