Call analytics play a vital role in establishing the relationship between online and offline marketing channels, leading to more efficient marketing resource allocation and improved sales staff effectiveness. The specific benefits of using an enterprise call analytics platform include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Improved accuracy of online/offline channel attribution. By using DNI to track inbound calls to their source, call analytics establish the link between inbound calls and online search, display, social or email campaigns.
- More unified customer view. Integrating call analytics data with CRM, marketing automation, tag management and other martech systems provides the enterprise with a more complete view of each prospect and customer for more relevant, personalized marketing.
- Marketing campaign optimization. Inbound calls can be tracked to their marketing source at the keyword, campaign and channel levels, and followed through the conversion funnel to identify the most profitable sources.
- More efficient marketing budget resource allocation. More accurate attribution will result in marketing budget being more effectively allocated to the most profitable keywords, campaigns and channels.
- Increased sales staff productivity. Tools such as IVR and intelligent call routing send high value leads to the right agents or locations to close sales more efficiently.
- Better sales performance. Inbound calls can be recorded and analyzed to identify which agents and sales techniques close the most sales. Training can be provided to improve results, where necessary.
If you are considering an enterprise call analytics platform, this report will help you decide whether or not you need one. MarTech Today’s “Enterprise Call Analytics Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for call analytics platforms and the considerations involved in implementation. The 48-page report reviews the growing market for call analytics platforms, plus the latest trends, opportunities and challenges.
Also included in the report are profiles of 13 leading enterprise call analytics vendors, capabilities comparisons and recommended steps for evaluating and purchasing. Visit Digital Marketing Depot to get your copy.