The Alexa Next Stage, Powered by Techstars program started with sessions focused on voice design best practices and each team had the opportunity to work with mentors, including Alexa solutions architects to help the teams understand the tools and resources Amazon makes available for developers to build exciting Alexa experiences.
Startup teams also participated in hands-on workshops that guided companies on how to set up key performance indicators (KPIs), manage sales funnels, optimize marketing, conduct negotiations, and build fundraising strategies.
Access it via: link
- It helps startups grow and understand how to integrate Alexa to evolve and innovate their technology.
- Startup teams also participated in hands-on workshops that guided companies on how to set up key performance indicators (KPIs), manage sales funnels, optimize marketing, conduct negotiations, and build fundraising strategies.
- Access to Alexa Fund (Raise capital with a value-added investor focused on voice, AI, and more. )
IBM Alpha Zone Accelerator offers a 6-month professional and deep immersion program for the purposes of developing solutions for the enterprise market. The program focuses on post Seed & Round A funded companies with the aim to create long term Technology and Business partnership with IBM worldwide.
- Global exposure and partnership with IBM worldwide potential
- Technology architecture design consulting and support
- Endless Networking opportunities & guidance from top-notch mentors
- Cloud services credit (up to $120K per year)
- Free office space for you and your team
- No equity is taken, and all IP you develop is yours
Twice a year Y Combinator invest a small amount of money ($125k) in a large number of startups.
They work intensively with the companies for three months, to get them into the best possible shape and refine their pitch to investors. Each cycle culminates in Demo Day, when the startups present their companies to a carefully selected, invite-only audience.
But YC doesn’t end on Demo Day. YC alumni network continue to help founders for the life of their company, and beyond.
If you are based in Montreal or Toronto, Canada, you can apply to NextAI.
They offer a great mentorship and some funding for AI ventures. My team and AI participated in the 2021 cohort and we loved it.
Here is what they offer:
- world class curriculum
- investment to scale your business(Depending on location it is between 25K to 125K of funding)
- top AI scientists and corporate mentors(MILA and Vector Institute)
- in-kind products and services
TandemLaunch is a unique startup foundry and seed fund based in Montreal. they work with driven entrepreneurs to turn research from the world’s best universities into exceptional technology companies.
How it works
1 — Qualification Phase
During this period, we will determine if you’ll be a good fit for the program. This period is spent training you in startup building basics and placing you temporarily with one of our existing ventures to give you an insight into what building a company at TandemLaunch looks like.
2 — Creation Phase
The goal of the Creation Phase is to prepare viable investment opportunities, including validation of the technology and its market viability, formation of the initial core team, establishment of an initial business plan and definition of the early financial structure for investment
3 — Incubation Phase
You’ll establish a complete team, formalize the product and technology, and secure third-party financing. It is during this phase that the majority of the $600,000 investment from TandemLaunch is unlocked.
4 — Graduation Phase
If all the criteria are met, you will become an independent company. Third party angel and/or venture investors (often from the TandemLaunch network) generally finance the growth of the company at this stage.
Creative Destruction Lab (CDL) is a nonprofit organization that delivers an objectives-based program for massively scalable, seed-stage, science- and technology-based companies.
CDL Apprentice Program
Strategic Advisory Board
- Mentorship from select entrepreneurs and angel investors: the Fellows and Associates
- Opportunities to raise capital
- Advice on technology roadmaps from CDL’s Chief Scientists
- Business development support from top MBA students