Credit: Google News
Come Intern at Intel, we are looking for a candidate interested in Product Security. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Research and development of ML/AI based techniques to perform binary analysis to identify vulnerabilities in software.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a PhD degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Python, R, C/C++.
- Minimum 6 months experience with ML/AI tools such as Keras, Mxnet, Tensorflow, scikit learn, caret, natural language tool kit.
- Expertise in supervised classification (neural networks, support vector machine, boosting, …), clustering (GMM, K-means, …), dimension reduction (PCA, ICA, ….).
- Knowledgeable in advances in deep learning such as GAN, GNN is a plus.
- Ability to perform independent research work and communicate results with clarity.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Credit: Google News