What does the future hold? Here are the forecasted mobile app trends for 2021 on the basis of Stats.
Top 8 Mobile application development trends. We all know how much technology is focused and new trends so moving along with trends is important for business growth. Let’s read more about trends.
Mobile apps have brought innovations and modified the way of working, shopping, and communicating. During 2020 and 2021, several different technological progressions influenced app development; it finally helped small, moderate, and large enterprises in expanding business growth.
Worldwide by 2021, there will be 3.8 billion smartphone users, and it has been predicted that the count of the same will gradually increase year by year.
Using the mobile app integrated with advanced technologies can help enterprises to achieve their goals quickly.
2. Explanation of YOLO V4 a one stage detector
3. 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Online Courses for Beginners in 2020
4. A Non Mathematical guide to the mathematics behind Machine Learning
The mobile app development sector impacted the approach of advanced technologies. These trending and leading technologies have made significant changes in app development, and this finally offers beneficial outcomes to startups, SMEs, and large enterprises.
Now the Small businesses are also constantly realizing the significance of incorporating the technology-based app into business processes. That’s why now most of the enterprises prefer availing mobile app development services from the reliable and the best Mobile App Development Company India.
Let’s discuss how technologies in mobile app development will make storms in 2021.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) wholly remodeled the face of mobile app development, and it also has been predicted that these top mobile app technologies will accelerate the growth of businesses up to much extent.
The amalgamation of AI with mobile apps saves businesses money and also enhances user engagement. Nowadays, most businesses prefer to integrate AI-powered chatbots in the apps, and the usage of such an app is increasing day by day.
37% of enterprises employ Artificial Intelligence (AI) at the workplace.
Advantages of using AI in Mobile App Artificial Intelligence helps you complete monotonous work promptly.
- Artificial Intelligence helps you complete monotonous work promptly.
- AI provides personalized, tangible, and seamless customer experience.
- It presents a lot of efficiency and completeness.
- Allow you to gather past, present, future data.
- Google Assistant
- ELSA Speak
The increasing number of mobile devices forms diversified opportunities for IoT technology. IoT is a network of Internet-connected devices that gives automated control and ease to end-users.
The adoption of IoT in smartphone mobile apps benefits remotely control smart gadgets. Moreover, mobile apps powered by IoT allow you to connect bands, smartwatches, and other wearables to Smartphones.
The worldwide spending on the Internet of Things (IoT) is projected to reach $1.1 trillion in 2022.
- Using IoT in mobile apps can minimize business downtime and risky factors.
- Employing IoT in the business apps can help you gather and examine data with different resources like social media, mobile, internet usage, and video surveillance, etc.
- This latest mobile app development trend can increase business productivity.
An AR app is a software application that unites digital visual, audio or other content into the real-world environment. The mobile app using VR and AR technologies are creating unforgettable experiences for mobile users and helping companies in increasing sales.
In many industries such as healthcare, public safety, gas and oil, tourism and marketing, AR & VR, mobile app development trending technologies are used for training work and customer applications. Worldwide the market of Mobile App Development for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Apps is rising.
In the United States (US), 77% of users use VR/AR-based Smartphones.
- The app using VR allows you to deliver immersive experiences with a 3D vision.
- The AR facilitates businesses to show the appropriate data in real-time.
- Allow you to deliver an impactful visual experience to the clients.
- Pokemon Go
Most of businesses prefer using chatbots in the business-mobile apps; this mainly helps in expanding customer experience. By using chatbots in the mobile app, you will be able to grant 24*7 services to your clients.
Seeing the usage of chatbot in mobile app development, I can say that the utilization of this will get double in the upcoming years.
85% of all client interactions will be managed without a human agent by 2020. The chatbot market size is predicted to reach around $1.25 billion in 2025.
- Provide Greater Customer Satisfaction
- Offers Quick response
- Provide day and night service to the customers
Blockchain is one of the famous mobile app trends; it transformed mobile app development and benefited enterprises. This technology can be integrated into mobile apps for intensifying security, tracking, and quality controls.
Various payment apps prefer using Blockchain technology for warranting secure and quicker transactions. Various industries like healthcare, tourism, retail, finance employ this technology in mobile apps. It has also been predicted that in upcoming years the usage of such a technological trend will increase from a high pace.
By 2025 the global blockchain technology revenue (in size) expected to reach over $39 billion.
Advantages of using Blockchain in mobile apps
- The blockchain technology allows you to do verification without depending on third-parties.
- The transactions recorded in sequential order.
- The source of any record can be tracked with the chain.
Famous Mobile Apps Using Blockchain
5G technology is the latest monotony of the mobile world which will boost the agility and responsiveness of the wireless interfaces. With the help of this mobile app development trending technology, the total amount of data that is transmitted over the wireless broadband bonds can travel at tremendous rates like 20 GBps with high network speed.
It is not just one of the top technology trends in mobile app development but also highly significant in the upcoming 2021. Well if you are thinking to include these top-level technologies in your mobile app then do hire mobile app developers as this will help you to get the better result.
By 2024, projections predict that there will be around 1.9 billion 5G subscriptions worldwide.
Advantages of using 5G technology in mobile apps
- 5G allows you to implement virtual networks.
- This technology helps in decreasing app loading time.
- 5G wireless services also serve other functionalities like 3D Gaming, Augmented Reality, Data Security.
Cloud technology is the trending mobile app development technologies that help enterprises to store a huge amount of data. This technology, when united with mobile apps, prolongs the storage capacities and boosts productivity and collaboration.
Well, several mobile apps with more giant databases use the various cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Microsoft Azure as their cloud computing backup.
The storage, hosting, and computing cloud services market was predicted to be $126 billion in 2017 and was forecasted to reach $163 billion in 2021.
Advantages of using Cloud technology in Mobile App
- Allows you to recover old data.
- Mobile cloud computing enables you to save and recover data from anywhere in the globe.
- Mobile cloud computing supports multiple platforms.
M-commerce is used in wireless handheld gadgets like mobile phones and tablets to manage business transactions online, including buying and selling of products, online banking.
The use of m-commerce activity is growing day by day; that’s why now most prefer employing this technology in the mobile app.
By 2021, the share of mCommerce in all e-commerce is foreseen to grow to 72.9%.
- Offer better User Experience
- Location Tracking & Personalized Notifications
- Benefits with Traditional Retail Sales
- Cost Reduction and Productivity
- Higher ROI
The enterprises use mobile apps for doing multiple tasks like selling, buying, promoting service. But if I talk about business growth in 2021, then startups, SMEs, and big enterprises should focus on building and using the technology-based mobile app. This will not only help organizations in making the correct decision but will also help businesses in boosting productivity.
If you also want to develop the leading mobile app, then I will suggest you hire mobile app developers from the top Mobile app development company India. This will help enterprises in getting innovative mobile app development solutions.