Credit: Google News
DUBLIN, March 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “Machine Learning as a Service Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global machine learning as a service market to grow with a CAGR of 38.5% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
- Increasing use in cloud technologies
- Provides statistical analysis along with reduce time and cost
- Growing adoption of cloud based systems
- Technological advancement
The study on machine learning as a service market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global machine learning as a service market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on machine learning as a service market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global machine learning as a service market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global machine learning as a service market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author’s growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the machine learning as a service market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the machine learning as a service market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global machine learning as a service market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Machine Learning as a Service Market Highlights
2.2. Machine Learning as a Service Market Projection
2.3. Machine Learning as a Service Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Machine Learning as a Service Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Component
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Machine Learning as a Service Market
4. Machine Learning as a Service Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Machine Learning as a Service Market by Component
6. Global Machine Learning as a Service Market by Application
6.1. Marketing & Advertising
6.2. Fraud Detection & Risk Management
6.3. Predictive Analytics
6.4. Augmented & Virtual Reality
6.5. Security & Surveillance
7. Global Machine Learning as a Service Market by End User
7.4. Healthcare & Life Sciences
8. Global Machine Learning as a Service Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Machine Learning as a Service Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.2. Predictron Labs
9.2.4. Google LLC
9.2.5. Crunchbase Inc.
9.2.7. Yottamine Analytics LLC
9.2.8. Fair Isaac Corporation
9.2.9. BigML Inc.
9.2.10. Amazon Web Services Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kkxmlb/machine_learning?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Credit: Google News