Credit: Google News
Lisk Machine Learning (CURRENCY:LML) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 1st. During the last seven days, Lisk Machine Learning has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Lisk Machine Learning token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0865 or 0.00002074 BTC on exchanges including BitBay and Cryptopia. Lisk Machine Learning has a total market capitalization of $10.38 million and $655.00 worth of Lisk Machine Learning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008069 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024119 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.94 or 0.00262152 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.40 or 0.01638951 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00252142 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024311 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Lisk Machine Learning Profile
Lisk Machine Learning’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 120,000,000 tokens. Lisk Machine Learning’s official Twitter account is @gny_io. The official website for Lisk Machine Learning is www.gny.io/lisk.
Lisk Machine Learning Token Trading
Lisk Machine Learning can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and BitBay. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk Machine Learning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk Machine Learning should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk Machine Learning using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Lisk Machine Learning Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Lisk Machine Learning and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
Credit: Google News