IIIT Hyderabad in partnership with TalentSprint is offering a certificate online course on artificial intelligence and machine learning, which will be conducted over a period of six months. The course, according to the institute, enables working professionals from around the world to build artificial intelligence and machine learning expertise through the Machine Learning Lab at IIIT Hyderabad. The course consists of masterclass lectures, hands-on labs, mentorship, hackathons, and workshops to ensure fast-track learning.
The course will be conducted by IIIT Hyderabad professors namely CV Jawahar, Anoop Namboodiri, Ravi Kiran, Vineet Gandhi, Avinash Sharma, and Manish Shrivastava as well as by Asokan Pichai, who is the chief learning officer at TalentSprint. The course is open to technology professionals with at least one-year of work experience and coding background.
What the IIIT Hyderabad Online Course on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Will Cover
The course will cover the following concepts over a period of six months:
- Refresh knowledge on coding and mathematics necessary for building expertise in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Translate real-world problems in terms of artificial intelligence and machine learning abstractions through data processing and visualization, representation of real world data, supervised and unsupervised learning, classification and regression problems, end-to-end problem solving, and so on.
- Participants will also be taught about applying standard artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to create artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Implementation of practical solutions using Deep Learning Techniques will be covered.
- Participants will also receive hands-on experience on building chatbots, speech-based IVRS, and phone unlocking with anti-face spoofing.
The cost of the course is Rs 2,10,000, and participants also have the option of paying monthly installments of Rs 13,767. Interested applicants would be required to apply before 28 February 2021. Those who wish to know more about the course are advised to visit the official website for more information.
(Disclaimer: This post has been published purely for the information of our readers. This is NOT a sponsored post, and Dataquest is not receiving any monetary benefit for publishing the story.)
Credit: Google News