Cost savings of up to £30M were identified on Network Rail’s Great Western project through use of machine learning and wider construction industry benefits are set to be unlocked by a new investment from a Google-owned business.
You have read 1 of 1 free-access articles allowed for 30 – days. For further access please register or log in.
Subscribe for unlimited access
- Read in-depth analysis of the news that matters
- Exclusive interviews and commentary from leading industry players
- Special reports on key events
- Access to NCE’s ‘The Future of…’ and ‘Innovative Thinking’
Register for guest access
- Two-week unrestricted access to www.newcivilengineer.com
- Full access to NCE Digital Issue archive
- Exclusive daily and weekly newsletters
Already have an account,
click here to sign in
Credit: Google News