With businesses going online now, the demand for web scraping is on the rise. Here, in this article, I talk about the benefits of using AI-driven web scraping.
What is Web Scraping?
In the coming days, there will be more and more thrust on analysis of data scraped from competitor’s websites prevailing in the market space. Based on this information, strategists and business owners will be able to chalk out a robust business strategy. New and reformed strategies will emerge out of the analysis of data extracted from a host of business websites. This is what we call it as “Web Scraping”.
“Web Scraping”, also known as crawling or spidering, is the process of automated gathering of data from other websites. Scraping is used by most of the businesses these days for devising business strategies.
With businesses going online now, the demand for web scraping is on the rise. Businesses design strategies after monitoring competitor’s websites. These strategies depend on the analysis of data and the data scraped from the web. The more the data, the more is the need to analyze it and derive business insights from it.
As of 2020, it’s projected that the “digital universe” holds an estimated 40 trillion gigabytes or 40 zettabytes worth of information.
Tech Giant Google uses web scraping techniques for building its search database worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Just like Google, many other online services, large and small, use web scraping to build their databases too.
Here, in this article, I have discussed the major advantages of AI-powered Web Scraping. Let’s read in detail how businesses can grow from AI-driven Web Scraping.
How Businesses can Grow from AI-Driven Web Scraping?
Web scraping has become an essential part of businesses now. It has emerged as a powerful tool that supports the development of business intelligence in your business. Let’s explore the ways AI-driven Web Scraping is beneficial for your business.
“The only constant in the technology industry is change.”
— Marc Benioff
Businesses these days rely on data to make informed decisions. However, collecting such huge amounts of data is quite a challenging task. Further analysis of data adds to the complexity even more as,
- Gaining industry insights and reports can be too expensive for small businesses.
- Manually collecting data is tedious and challenging. It uses precious resources that could be put to better use.
- A lot of time is invested in collecting and analyzing data which could be used for doing other value-driven tasks.
This is where Artificial Intelligence offers great help. AI’s incredible ability to gather and process vast quantities of data is being leveraged by businesses today. The use of Artificial Intelligence has become one of the most significant trends in marketing that has completely transformed the market space.
1. Machine Learning Concepts Every Data Scientist Should Know
2. AI for CFD: byteLAKE’s approach (part3)
3. AI Fail: To Popularize and Scale Chatbots, We Need Better Data
4. Top 5 Jupyter Widgets to boost your productivity!
Twenty-six percent of marketers report that AI is the ne1xt big trend compared to 29% of marketers who believe that personalization is going to dominate marketing. And 21.23% consider voice search to play a major role in the future of marketing.
[Read: 15 Ways to Grow Your Business Fast!]
Benefits of using AI-powered Web Scraping!
Even big players such as Salesforce, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and IBM can be seen embracing AI technology for growing business profits. A team of proficient AI developers can help incorporate AI benefits in your business projects.
With advancements in AI technology, web scraping has exploded in value recently and helps empower the sales & marketing teams with the ability to automate menial tasks, gather data faster, and gain deeper insight on prospects and leads.
In this article, I bring on the table some facts and information on the top benefits of using AI-powered Web Scraping. Read further to know how small businesses are using AI to gather data through web scraping. Get to know more about this- “How is AI-driven Web Scraping beneficial for your business?”
Web scraping allows businesses to collect data from hundreds of thousands of sites. Here are the top benefits of using AI-powered web scraping.
- High-Speed Data Collection: An AI-powered web scraper enables high-speed data collection. It can collect and classify data in hours that can take weeks when done manually.
- Collect more Data: AI-driven web scraping helps to collect data from several other websites by using AI.
- Greater Accuracy: Web Scraping provides accurate information to businesses thus allowing them to make accurate business decisions.
- Saves Time: One of the major benefits of using AI-powered web scraping is its ability to gather data from different websites at a faster rate thus saving a lot of time.
Major Advantages of AI-powered Web Scraping for different Industry Verticals!
Business intelligence is essential for your company to survive today. However, driving useful business insights from data isn’t a cakewalk, it is quite a tedious and challenging task. Leveraging AI can help solve the problem. By harnessing the potential of Artificial Intelligence, you can reduce your business expenses and boost your decision-making ability.
To give you a clearer idea, let’s have a look at the advantages of AI-powered web scraping for different industry verticals. Here is how businesses can grow from AI-driven Web Scraping.
If you run an eCommerce business, then one of the pressure points that you must be facing is to offer competitive prices. Here are the top benefits of using AI-powered web scraping in the eCommerce industry.
- You can develop an AI web scraper that can help you track pricing across multiple sites and gather them for analysis.
- Web scraping enables the manufacturers to track if distributors are selling their products at predetermined prices.
- Making sure that the products are being sold at an acceptable rate thus ensuring that the brand image does not get affected due to price competition.
Customers in the travel industry choose offerings based on pricing. Thus, it’s become important for the travel and tourism businesses to know the prices that their competitors are offering. Here are some of the important advantages of AI-powered Web Scraping.
- Knowing about the prices being offered by the competitors becomes easier with Web Scraping.
- Web Scraping helps to build customer loyalty programs and thus helps in boosting revenue.
- It allows business owners to track new market opportunities.
- Businesses can gather complete information about properties, such as the number of rooms, square footage, and more.
- Web Scraping allows you to collect and classify customer reviews to identify problems and leverage experiences that are successful.
Social Media Monitoring!
Managing the brand image on social media is essential for any business to grow. Boosting the online presence of your business is very important. This is how Web Scraping helps. Let’s have a look at how businesses can grow from AI-driven Web Scraping.
- Web scraping helps you monitor what people say about your business.
- It supports your social media marketing.
- Businesses can collect reviews, testimonials, ratings, social media posts for analyzing user feedback.
- Web Scraping allows businesses to optimize the user experience as per the user response received.
- Web Scraping makes use of sentiment analysis to know about the positive & negative comments made by the users.
The Final Call- Leverage the power of AI in your business!
By now, I am sure you have got a clear idea of the top benefits of using AI-powered web scraping and how businesses can grow from AI-driven web scraping. Web scraping can deliver valuable insights that help businesses in determining the right marketing and business strategies.
Web scraping for eCommerce companies helps in price monitoring and product research. It allows the travel industry to gain deeper insights into prices being offered by competitors. Also, by collecting user response and feedback, web scraping boosts the brand image of your business on social media.