It is hard to imagine life without social media. The fast-paced life leaves little room to stay physically connected, that’s where social media helps. The reach of social media has grown from the way we interact to the way we market products, to how we manage our personal lives. And for businesses, social media has become a formative factor for success.
Today, before a product reaches the consumer it is first launched on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Increase sales on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter while also increasing followers are some of the things that online marketers aim for. So to get long term results, it is best to optimize social media.
According to an online estimate, more than 3.5 billion people use social media that equate to about 45% of the world population. More than 90% of millennials use social media, which is followed by Gen X which make about 77% of it.
On average, every person spends about 3 hours per day on messaging platforms and social media networks. And more than 73% of marketers believe in the power of social media networks.
The impact of positive customer experience on social media is about 71%. About 49% of consumers depend on influencer recommendations on various social media platforms. More than 91% users access social media sites using mobile devices.
Most social media platforms use AI technology as a key component. AI therefore, works behind the scenes to power the world’s most popular social media sites. This is why social media platforms use newer technologies and updates for connective user engagement.
- Facebook uses advanced machine learning technology to target users with ads and facial recognition in posts.
- Instagram uses AI to identify different visuals. Snapchat uses AI to track features and overlay that helps to move your face in real-time.
- LinkedIn uses AI technology for job recommendations and serving specific posts on your feed.
Let’s look into how AI is making social media more useful:
- AI helps to measure the performance, track and analyze every move on social media that includes the recital, user engagement, and insight. The brands therefore get a clear picture of what the customers want and their respective choices. AI keeps track of search history and purchase patterns. Performance metrics play the basis for search engine optimization as well.
- Integration with AI allows social media marketers to understand the preferences of the audience and get a step closer to them. This helps in both targeting of ads and creating the right content for social media.
- AI can help you to seek real-time interactions with leads. Social media can get you immediate attention so you can use AI as a social media-monitoring tool.
- AI offers impeccable customization for various social media platforms with its ability to analyze user profiles accurately and also hyper-personalize the entire user experience. It is a well known fact that consumers are more likely to respond to personalized marketing messages. According to an Accenture report, 43% of people are more likely to make purchases when the user experience is personalized
- Content creation and content marketing play an important role in social sites. With the power of AI softwares you can know which content targeting will yield maximum results and ways to disperse it. This results in speeding the process of creating and producing certain types of content for social media platforms.
- Social media sites often use AI-powered chatbots that help in offering faster response rate to consumer queries while reducing the workload. Chatbots are programmed with set answers which are provided as automatic replies to frequently asked questions for the specific social media features. Chatbots are cost-effective and a ‘human way’ to stay in touch.
- The face recognition feature of AI helps to tag suggestions on Facebook. It helps to search for buying patterns, search patterns, and complete online presence. Facebook also utilizes the data to generate buying suggestions for people.
- AI is making selling on Instagram easy — AI-powered tools can help brands to create new social media posts and figure out which posts work the best. AI-powered tools can measure trends and brands across Instagram. It can decrease management time and write social ads.
- AI for Pinterest works on a deep learning algorithm. It is based on neutral networking which simply means the image on the platform is attached to a neural network based on the theme.
- AI decreases the cost and increases the revenue; it enhances the efficacy of social media content. AI tools can help with publishing, scheduling, uploading shares, and pulling relevant links in hashtags on different social media sites.
1. Machine Learning Concepts Every Data Scientist Should Know
2. AI for CFD: byteLAKE’s approach (part3)
3. AI Fail: To Popularize and Scale Chatbots, We Need Better Data
4. Top 5 Jupyter Widgets to boost your productivity!
AI integration is thus one of the most important strategies to streamline online operations, user experience and enhance user engagement.
5 ways to incorporate AI into your social media strategy:
1. Know About Insight and React
When Social sites are integrated with a proper AI platform, customer data insights come into play. It allows listening to consumers, discovering emerging trends, tracking brand reputation, and searching for new audiences to target.
The scale of social media is ginormous and AI can help in analysing the post faster and accurately. Thus it becomes easier for digital marketers to understand how this segmented data can be used for increasing user engagement and identify newer avenues for online promotion.
2. Social Management with Machine Learning
Machine learning is a concept-driven modern AI that can help make future predictions based on historical data. It then leverages the insight that is collected from user data to help auto-generate social media content across multiple channels.
The technology automatically includes short links and hashtags. Social media management with machine learning saves a lot of time as well.
3. Proactive Feature with Emotion AI
AI-powered sentiment analysis’s tool also known as emotion AI uses natural language processing to identify the negative and positive words on social media posts. This gives the brands a clearer idea as to how their customers react and feel towards their service and products. With the information, the brands and companies can proactively reach out to customers and solve their complaints.
4. Streamline Communication with Chatbots
Chatbots is a valuable AI tool through which the company or brand can streamline communication. Chatbots normally conduct conversations via textual or auditory methods.
Through Chatbots, the companies will be able to facilitate communication in both offline and online mode. Chatbot tool is useful in the world of instant gratification and response.
5. AI-generated Influencers
Social media influencing has become a powerful tool for brand awareness and increasing sales. AI integration has developed a world’s first digital supermodel known as Shudu. It’s 100% computer generated and has more than 200K followers on social media. It is an innovative venture for brands and companies to connect with new clients or target audience.
AI-powered tools can dramatically increase your social media reach. The tools can help to create different social media posts and figure out which social media posts will work the best depending on customer behavior.
It measures brands across different social platforms. It also decreases time and costs across various social media platforms.
With new updates and technology, AI-centric tools increase your social media reach. It is time to optimize your resources and get great success in business.
Artificial intelligence or AI performs better cognitive tasks as compared to humans. AI is like an umbrella with different technologies, and uses the best tool for your social media branding.