Global “Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS)” Market industry is anticipated to an extensive growth during the forecast period 2018-2023. Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) Market report provides in detail analysis of market with revenue growth and upcoming trends. report contains the forecasts, market size, share estimates and profiles of the leading industry Players.
Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) Market research report provides derived key statistics, based on the market status of the manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) industry. The report is a reliable analysis of current scenario of the market, which covers several market dynamics.
Get a Sample Copy Of The Report At – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100366
The global MLaaS market is expected to register a CAGR of about 43.46% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period), to reach a value of USD 8.315 billion, by 2023, from USD 0.932 billion, as of 2017. The scope of this report is limited to the solutions that are offered by the major market players including service providers. The regions, considered in the scope of this report, include North America, Europe, and ‘others’. The study highlights the various applications of machine learning, such as predictive maintenance, risk analytics, and fraud detection, among various others.
With advancements in the data science and artificial intelligence technologies, the performance of machine learning has accelerated at a rapid pace. Companies are now identifying the potential of this technology, and therefore, the adoption rate of the same is expected to increase over the forecast period. Companies are offering machine learning solutions on a subscription-based model, making it easier for the consumers to take the advantage of this technology. MLaaS model is expected to dominate the market, with users having an option to choose from a wide variety of solutions that are focused on different business needs. Also, factors, such as the increasing adoption of cloud-based services, IoT, and automation, and the growing need for consumer behavior analysis are expected to drive the machine learning as a service market.
However, the security concerns and a lack of skilled personnel, to use these solutions, can act as the market restraints.
Increasing Adoption of IoT and Automation
The increasing rate of adoption for IoT and automation systems in industries is expected to drive the growth of adoption rate for MLaaS. Industrial automation already has over a billion connected devices deployed. Owing to IoT, the smart and connected technologies have increased the pace of data that is being created, exponentially. Thus, industries are finding opportunities to explore this data and devise new solutions, in order to improve the existing infrastructure and operating efficiencies. For instance, MLaaS providers, such as IBM, are providing utility IoT as a solution to implement analytics roadmap in support of asset health and reliability.
Growing Demand for Predictive Maintenance Solutions to Augment the Growth
Increasing deployment of IoT and smart sensors in the industry is enabling companies to deploy predictive maintenance models and eliminate the problems and faults before they could affect the equipment. Industries are now focusing on curbing additional costs and reducing downtime by eliminating failures. The sectors of manufacturing, energy & utility, and oil & gas are projected to be the largest consumers of this solution in the coming years. Manufacturing & production industry is likely to deploy IoT, in order to monitor the existing equipment and predict faults, thus enabling prior inspection and maintenance for eliminating failure.
North America to Witness the Highest Share
The swift market penetration and presence of large companies, working on the technology, are likely to influence the market growth. However, shifting focus toward automation and deployment of new technologies, to reduce costs, are likely to drive the APAC region at a faster growth rate. Moreover, the region has witnessed a tremendous increase in the number of start-ups involved in the business, which is further fuelling the market growth.
Key Developments in the Market
• January 2018 – Microsoft and Nordcloud partnered to boost the penetration of Artificial Intelligence in Europe. The companies have increased their focus toward AI and cloud computing, rolling out new services and partnerships as a part of their aim to democratize artificial intelligence. Nordcloud announced that the two companies would join hands to boost the spread of AI and machine learning services to Nordcloud customers, across Europe. This partnership is expected to pave the way for further such partnership between MLaaS providers and cloud-service providers in the near future.
• November 2017 – Amazon Web Services brought machine learning to the enterprise and start-up masses and released a fully managed end-to-end MLaaS called Sagemaker and a video camera, which runs deep learning models dubbed DeepLens. Through this, the company aimed at eliminating hurdles while building machine learning models.
Major Players: MICROSOFT CORPORATION, IBM CORPORATION, AMAZON WEB SERVICES, INC., GOOGLE INC., HEWLETT PACKARD INC., FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION, PUREPREDICTIVE INC., SIFT SCIENCE INC., amongst others.
Major Regions: – US,Canada,Mexico,Spain,UK,France,Germany,Russia,Italy,China,India,Japan,Australia,Brazil,Argentina,South Africa
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report –https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100366
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Analysing various perspectives of the Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) market size with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) market growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Major Points Covered in Table of Content of Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) Market forecast 2023
1. Introduction of Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) Market Report
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) Market Trends
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) Market Dynamics
6. Global Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) Market, Segmented by Size
7. Global Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) Market, Segmented by Technology Type
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13100366
8. Global Machine Learning as a Service (MlaaS) Market, Segmented by Geography
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.2 South America
8.4.1 United Kingdom
8.5 Africa and Middle East
8.5.2 South Africa
8.5.3 Saudi Arabia
9. Competitive Landscape
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
11. Future Outlook of the Market
And Many More……….
For Detail TOC Click Here
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Absolute Reports
Phone: +14242530807/+44203239 8187
Our Other report : Vitamin A Market 2019 Overview, Cost Structure Analysis, Growth Opportunities and Forecast to 2024
Global Security Operations Software Market 2020: Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2024
Global Ribbon Fiber Optic cable Market 2020 Recent Study including Growth Factors, Applications, Regional Analysis, Key Players and Forecasts 2024
Global Rotary Kiln Market2020Segmented by Application and Geography Trends, Growth and Forecasts to2024
Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunts Market Size 2020 Global Market Growth, Trends, Revenue, Share and Demands Research Report
Polymer Bedside Cabinets Market Research, Growth Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts Report 2020-2025
Psoriatic Arthritis Therapeutics Drug Market 2020: Overview, Demand, Size, Growth & Forecast 2026 & Worldwide Analysis
Global Whirlpool Bath Market 2020 Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2024, Business Opportunities and Future Investments
Global Neuromuscular Stimulatorss Market Size by Manufactures, Types, Applications and Future Roadmap 2020-2026
Thermally Modified Wood Market 2020 Scope, Market Classification, Research Objectives Forecasts 2024
LED Ceramic Substrates in Electronic Packaging Market Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion, Concentration Rate Outlook (2020-2024)
Credit: Google News