Decentralized Machine Learning (CURRENCY:DML) traded 14.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 10th. One Decentralized Machine Learning token can now be purchased for about $0.0030 or 0.00000081 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and DDEX. During the last week, Decentralized Machine Learning has traded down 24.6% against the U.S. dollar. Decentralized Machine Learning has a total market capitalization of $187,038.00 and approximately $9,957.00 worth of Decentralized Machine Learning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027834 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $75.71 or 0.02061449 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00162326 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00216161 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027568 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027571 BTC.
Decentralized Machine Learning Token Profile
Decentralized Machine Learning was first traded on March 9th, 2018. Decentralized Machine Learning’s total supply is 272,937,007 tokens and its circulating supply is 63,030,141 tokens. The official message board for Decentralized Machine Learning is medium.com/@decentralizedml. Decentralized Machine Learning’s official Twitter account is @DecentralizedML. The Reddit community for Decentralized Machine Learning is /r/decentralizedML and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Decentralized Machine Learning’s official website is decentralizedml.com.
Decentralized Machine Learning Token Trading
Decentralized Machine Learning can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decentralized Machine Learning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Decentralized Machine Learning should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Decentralized Machine Learning using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Decentralized Machine Learning Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decentralized Machine Learning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
Credit: Source link