Credit: Google News
Decentralized Machine Learning (CURRENCY:DML) traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 28th. Over the last week, Decentralized Machine Learning has traded 18.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Decentralized Machine Learning has a total market capitalization of $191,253.00 and $13,265.00 worth of Decentralized Machine Learning was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Decentralized Machine Learning token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000058 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and DDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.82 or 0.00433246 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00018904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00001871 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.38 or 0.01032662 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00177350 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00007693 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Decentralized Machine Learning Profile
Decentralized Machine Learning’s genesis date was March 9th, 2018. Decentralized Machine Learning’s total supply is 272,937,007 tokens and its circulating supply is 63,030,141 tokens. Decentralized Machine Learning’s official message board is medium.com/@decentralizedml. Decentralized Machine Learning’s official Twitter account is @DecentralizedML. The Reddit community for Decentralized Machine Learning is /r/decentralizedML and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Decentralized Machine Learning’s official website is decentralizedml.com.
Buying and Selling Decentralized Machine Learning
Decentralized Machine Learning can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decentralized Machine Learning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Decentralized Machine Learning should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Decentralized Machine Learning using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Decentralized Machine Learning Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decentralized Machine Learning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
Credit: Google News