Credit: Google News
Decentralized Machine Learning (CURRENCY:DML) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 1:00 AM ET on February 23rd. One Decentralized Machine Learning token can now be purchased for $0.0048 or 0.00000122 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and DDEX. Decentralized Machine Learning has a total market capitalization of $301,071.00 and approximately $12,402.00 worth of Decentralized Machine Learning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Decentralized Machine Learning has traded 23.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.30 or 0.00364151 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0930 or 0.00002367 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.33 or 0.01688616 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00227208 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005155 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025737 BTC.
Decentralized Machine Learning Token Profile
Decentralized Machine Learning’s launch date was March 9th, 2018. Decentralized Machine Learning’s total supply is 272,937,007 tokens and its circulating supply is 63,030,141 tokens. The official website for Decentralized Machine Learning is decentralizedml.com. The Reddit community for Decentralized Machine Learning is /r/decentralizedML and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Decentralized Machine Learning’s official Twitter account is @DecentralizedML. Decentralized Machine Learning’s official message board is medium.com/@decentralizedml.
Buying and Selling Decentralized Machine Learning
Decentralized Machine Learning can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decentralized Machine Learning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Decentralized Machine Learning should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Decentralized Machine Learning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Decentralized Machine Learning Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Decentralized Machine Learning and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
Credit: Google News