Credit: Data Science Central
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Fascinating New Results in the Theory of Randomness (Updated, long article) +
- Efficient Tuning of Online Systems Using Bayesian Optimization
- K-nn Clustering Explained in One Picture
- Logistic Regression in One Picture
- March Madness, KenPom and Python/Pandas.
- Determining Sample Size in One Picture
- Intro to Grafana: Installation, Configuration, and Building the First Dashboard
- Combining R and D3 to build interactive visualizations
- Five Big Data Certifications for 2019
- Training for Context: The Importance of Word2Vec
- Visualizing Gender Discrepancies in Hi-Tech, Engineering, and Science
- Bias Variance Trade Off
- Why BigQuery is The Next Big Thing, With Example
- Question: Data Science 2019 SIAM conference
Featured Articles and Forum Questions
- AI and patents – trends to watch
- Can we fix Smart City deployments using AI, Cloud and Video?
- Using Data Science and Google Cloud to Win March Madness…
- Is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Really AI?
- Making New Drugs with a Dose of Artificial Intelligence
- Optimal Analytics Without Hiring Dozens of Data Scientists
- The growing popularity of Multiplayer Online Games
- How to be an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Expert?
- Summary from Gartner Data & Analytics Summit London 2019
- How Salesforce Lightning can Empower Your Business
- Top 8 Data Science Use Cases in Manufacturing
- Can Lack of Data Always Provide Valuable Insights?
- Technological Innovations in Real Estate: What We Can Expect
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.
Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Find a Job | Post a Blog | Ask a Question