Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Upcoming DSC Webinars
- Modernizing Legacy ERP Analytics with Data Prep on AWS – Aug 15
- Why Data Prep is Step 1 for Analytics Success – Aug 6
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- An elegant way to represent back & forward propagation in neural networks
- Comparing Model Evaluation Techniques Part 3: Regression Models
- Exploratory Data Analysis with Python
- Boosting Trading Models with Sagemaker and Essentia
- How to deal with missing data
- First steps with leading data visualization programs
- US Arrests: Hierarchical Clustering using DIANA and AGNES
- Logisitic Regression
- How Can Python Help Solve Machine Learning Challenges?
- Question: How much of training data is required?
- Measuring Progress Toward AGI Is Hard
- Statistical Hypothesis Testing – Spinning The Wheel +
- Is Your Data Ready for AI?
- The missing link for IoT – the Cloud
- Book: AI for People and Business
- Are Successful Data Scientists Hired or Trained?
- Return on Investment: KPIs for Measuring Automation
- Best Machine Learning Tools to Modernize your Software Development
- Ontario’s First-Ever Digital and Data Task Force
- How Data Science can transform Logistics
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +
From our Sponsors
- SQL, Python, and R – Choose your own adventure
- Productionizing ML: From Deployment to Drift
- Clean Data: The Foundation Of Every Analytics Project
- XEMP Prediction Explanations
- Statistics — New Foundations, Toolbox, and Machine Learning Recipes
- Free Book: Classification and Regression In a Weekend(members only)
- Free Book: Applied Stochastic Processes(members only)
- New Book: Enterprise AI – An Applications Perspective (members only)
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here. Follow us: Twitter | Facebook.