Credit: Data Science Central
You will find here our selection of featured articles and resources posted since Monday.
Resources and Tutorials
- Fascinating New Results in the Theory of Randomness +
- Determining Sample Size in One Picture
- Training for Context: The Importance of Word2Vec
- March Madness, KenPom and Python/Pandas.
- 10 Open Datasets for Deep Learning Every Data Scientist Must Work With
- Visualizing Gender Discrepancies in Hi-Tech, Engineering, and Science
- Bias Variance Trade Off
- Can we fix Smart City deployments using AI, Cloud and Video?
- Is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Really AI?
- Using Data Science and Google Cloud to Win March Madness…
- Summary from Gartner Data & Analytics Summit London 2019
- How Salesforce Lightning can Empower Your Business
- Top 8 Data Science Use Cases in Manufacturing
- Can Lack of Data Always Provide Valuable Insights?
Source for picture: article flagged with a +
Other DSC Resources
- Free Book and Resources for DSC Members
- New Perspectives on Statistical Distributions and Deep Learning
- Time series, Growth Modeling and Data Science Wizardy
- Statistical Concepts Explained in Simple English
- Machine Learning Concepts Explained in One Picture
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- How to Automatically Determine the Number of Clusters in your Data
- Fascinating New Results in the Theory of Randomness
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions
Follow us: Twitter | Facebook